Ms Bynum heads the firm’s multi-state income and sales tax areas. Her primary practice areas include business and individual tax preparation, counseling and planning and nonprofit taxation, including private foundations for individuals.
Ms Bynum joined Kerkering Barberio in 1993.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Columbus College (now Columbus State University)
B.B.A. and M.B.A. in Accounting
Licenses / Certifications
- Florida and Virginia Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified in Florida Sales and Use Tax
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Animal Rescue Coalition
- Pen Collectors of America
- Southeastern Guide Dogs