Mr. Cotterman is the Vice President and a Shareholder of KB Pension Services, Inc. (KBPS). He provides Retirement Planning and Administration services to small and medium businesses. In addition to co-managing KBPS, he is responsible for marketing the company’s services to the businesses of the local community as well as to all of Central and Southern Florida. He joined KBPS in 2003 and has over 30 years of experience in the retirement planning industry.
Mr. Cotterman has been a member of the American Society of Pension Actuaries since 1988.
- Indiana University
B.S. in Mathematics
Licenses / Certifications
- Certified Pension Consultant
- Qualified Plan Financial Consultant
- Accredited Pension Representative
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- National Institute of Pension Administrators