Ms Trumpler’s primary focus is in Individual and Business Tax Consulting with an emphasis on high net-worth individuals and International Tax. In addition, she assists U.S. citizens and tax residents with offshore tax compliance issues related to Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR) and the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
Ms Trumpler joined Kerkering Barberio in 2005 and became a shareholder in 2016.
- University of New Hampshire
B.S. in Business Administration
- University of South Florida
B.A. in Accounting
Licenses / Certifications
- Florida Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Personal Financial Planning Section
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Foundation of the Church of the Palms
- Leadership Sarasota Alumni
- Southwest Florida Estate Planning Council