Qualified retirement planning has guided many successful businesses along the path to significant tax savings and increased financial benefits for their employees. As a business owner, you can design a retirement plan that favors yourself; and as a participant, your contributions accumulate on a tax-deferred basis. A solid retirement plan also adds value to your business and helps to recruit and retain quality employees.
A retirement plan provides your employees and their families security for their future. Benefits are not taxable to employees as current income and accumulate on a tax-deferred basis. Retirement dollars are taxable only after they are paid out, normally at retirement. In addition, qualified plan assets usually are protected from the claims of bankruptcy creditors.
There are various types of plans that can be customized to meet both your needs and your company’s needs.
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Defined Contribution Plans
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- 401(k) Safe Harbor Plan
- Age-Weighted Profit Sharing Plan
- Cross-Tested Profit Sharing Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
Our broad array of services includes the following:
- Contribution Calculations and Processing
- Determination of Eligibility
- Government Compliance Testing
- Plan Design, Preparation of Plan Documents and On-going Compliance Review
- Preparation of Government Reports
- Recordkeeping and Participant Reporting
Our qualified retirement planning specialists are experts in plan design and administration. We customize your plan to your particular needs. We will help you decide which type of retirement plan is right for you. For more information or to discuss your business, please visit our website at KB Pension Services, Inc. or contact us at (941) 953-7452.