Over forty years ago, Dick Kerkering and Allan Barberio founded Kerkering, Barberio & Co. on the guiding principles of:
- Do the right thing for yourself and your clients
- Dedicate yourself to client service
- Have trust in your fellow partners
- Be in it for the long run
Today, those principles still ring true. At Kerkering, Barberio & Co. we work in an atmosphere that encourages continuous learning, professional credentials and overall career development. We value hard work and dedication required to service our clients in the best means possible. And at the same time, we value family, friends, and personal endeavors. We know you will have many choices for your career, and we appreciate your consideration of Kerkering, Barberio & Co.
Below are our current available career opportunities. If you are interested in one of these opportunities, please submit your resume to Lori Leutwyler at .
- Tax Accountant, Senior – Manager (minimum 3 years of experience), Various Teams
- Accountant, In-Charge – Supervisor (minimum 1 year of experience), Outsourced Accounting Team
- Part Time Administrative Assistant-Healthcare Team, Sarasota (2 years experience & Bi-lingual in Spanish)
Spring 2020 Internship Positions
- 2 Tax Interns (Junior or Senior in Undergrad Program), Estate & Trust /General Tax Teams, Sarasota Office
- 2 Tax Interns (Junior or Senior in Undergrad Program), Healthcare Tax Team, Sarasota Office
Our firm enjoys a business atmosphere that embraces work/life balance, is on the leading edge of technology, and strongly supports the training and advancement of our staff. For regular positions, we offer a full benefits package that includes extra-hours bonus, reduced workweek during off-season, health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation/sick/personal time, tuition reimbursement, Continuing Professional Education and more.