Over forty years ago, Dick Kerkering and Allan Barberio founded Kerkering, Barberio & Co. on the guiding principles of:
- Do the right thing for yourself and your clients
- Dedicate yourself to client service
- Have trust in your fellow partners
- Be in it for the long run
Today, those principles still ring true. At Kerkering, Barberio & Co. we work in an atmosphere that encourages continuous learning, professional credentials and overall career development. We value hard work and dedication required to service our clients in the best means possible. And at the same time, we value family, friends, and personal endeavors. We know you will have many choices for your career, and we appreciate your consideration of Kerkering, Barberio & Co.
Below are our current available career opportunities. If you are interested in one of these opportunities, please submit your resume to Camille Norman at
- Accountant, Senior Level (5-8 years of experience), Audit Team
- Accountant, Supervisor Level (8-12 years of experience), General Individual and Business Tax Team, Estate and trust Tax Team & International Tax Team
- Accountant, Manager Level (12+ years of experience), Construction/Manufacturing/Small Business Tax Team
- Seasonal Office Runner (January – April), Minimum 2 years of experience (Sarasota Office), Administration Team
Our firm enjoys a business atmosphere that embraces work/life balance, is on the leading edge of technology, and strongly supports the training and advancement of our staff. For regular positions, we offer a full benefits package that includes extra-hours bonus, reduced workweek during off-season, health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation/sick/personal time, tuition reimbursement, Continuing Professional Education and more.