The Department of Labor issued a rule increasing the minimum salary required for certain exempt employees. This rule will have a resounding impact on businesses throughout the United States.
What should employers do today?
This interactive program will bring you up to speed on the changes, help you establish whether and how deeply your organization will be impacted and give you practical guidance on how to ensure you’re in compliance by the December 1, 2016 deadline. This may be the most significant change to impact employers since the Affordable Care Act.
• Overtime Overhaul: Applying New DOL Regulations
• Solving the Mysteries of White Collar Exemptions’ Duties Tests
• Classification Conundrum: Employee or Independent Contractor?
• Protect Your Bottom Line: Watch Out for Other Wage Issues
• Increased Civil Money Penalties
Sep 13th 7:30 am - 11:30 am
Participants will leave with a “to-do” list of tips and best practices.
Join our team of experts at The Francis from 7:30am to 11:30am. Cost is $15 per person, which includes full breakfast, presentation and a packet of reference information to take with you. View full invitation.
To register, please click here.