Ms Glassmoyer utilizes her financial and management skills obtained from 20 years of experience in the private and public accounting sectors to lead the KB DirectConnect Nonprofit Group at Kerkering, Barberio & Co. She works with several local nonprofit, charter schools and faith-based organizations providing guidance and support in a variety of projects and ongoing functions.
KB DirectConnect offers a variety of outsourced services including bookkeeping, monthly reconciling, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, payroll, internal controls and outsourced Controller/CFO.
Ms Glassmoyer joined Kerkering, Barberio & Co. in August 2007. Prior to that, she was the director of a local nonprofit art center and worked in the audit department for various firms in Sarasota and Tampa, Florida and Toledo, Ohio.
- University of Dayton
B.S. in Business Administration with a major in Accounting and a minor in International Business
Licenses / Certifications
- Certified Advanced ProAdvisor of QuickBooks Online
- Certified Intacct Accounting Specialist
- Certified Intacct Services Provider
- Certified ProAdvisor of QuickBooks Online
- Florida and Ohio Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Replay Outreach, Inc., Advisory Committee