Mr. Goldstein’s areas of practice are in Construction Services, Individual and Business Tax Consulting and Real Estate Support Services. He works with high net worth individuals, various business entities and their owners in a wide variety of industries, including construction, manufacturing, wholesale/retail, real estate and professional services.
Mr. Goldstein joined Kerkering Barberio in 2002. Mr. Goldstein started his professional accounting career in New York City. He moved to Florida in 1988 and joined Smith, Faist, Roberts & Co. where he became a shareholder prior to its merger with Kerkering Barberio in 2002.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Brooklyn College
B.S. in Accounting
Licenses / Certifications
- Florida Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance