Ms. Willis is a Tax Manager. Her primary practice area is Individual and Business Tax Consulting with an emphasis in International Tax. She works closely with the International Tax team to assist clients with compliance issues related to foreign asset disclosure and the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA).
Ms. Willis joined Kerkering, Barberio & Co. in 2015. Prior to joining KB, she served as a Tax Manager with a regional public accounting firm located in Cincinnati, OH.
Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
- Masters in Business Administration
- Excellence in Taxation Award
Miami University, Oxford, OH
- Summa Cum Laude
- B.A. Zoology/Human Geography
- Florida Certified Public Accountant
- Ohio Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- BSA, Dan Beard Council
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Treasurer, Circle Tail, Inc.
- Therapy Dogs International