Do you know where you stand when it comes to your firm’s financials?
Many attorneys struggle with balancing the financial and tax aspects of running a law practice with serving their clients. Kerkering Barberio specializes in providing accounting and tax consulting services for legal firms, giving attorneys peace of mind when dealing with complicated financials and tax issues.
Kerkering Barberio helps sole practitioners, partner practices, and local and regional legal firms with:
- Tax planning and prep
- Partner compensation modeling and K-1 planning
- Managing cash flow
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- QuickBooks setup and consulting
- Transactional advice (mergers, acquisitions, partner buy-in/buy-out)
- Dashboard metrics to understand how your firm is performing month-to-month
How we work with you:
- Assessment – We’ll assess your firm and uncover opportunities for process improvement.
- Plan – We’ll provide a plan to offer timely information and keep your financials on track.
- Monitor – We’ll monitor your plan throughout the year, so you always know where you stand.
Contact Kerkering Barberio to discuss your law firm accounting needs.
Sarasota Law Firm Accounting
Beth Ebersole, CPA/ABV, Shareholder
Tampa Law Firm Accounting
Brian Leidel, CPA/CFP/PFS, Shareholder