Dear Clients and Friends of Kerkering, Barberio & Co.,
As we shared in our most recent update, Kerkering, Barberio & Co. is taking a cautious and methodical return to our prior state. Beginning on Monday, June 29th, our offices will be open by appointment only. You will be able to meet with your Kerkering Barberio representative to discuss and/or pick up your deliverables. Please note that all staff and visitors in our office must wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one.
To drop off documents, the following still apply:
- Secure Email (preferred). Your KB representative can provide you with instructions to do this;
- Main St. Sarasota – Drop off in the drop box in front of our building on Ringling Blvd;
- Main St. Sarasota – Drop-off in the box on the 8th floor of our building;
- Lakewood Ranch – Drop-off in the slot in the front door;
- Tampa – Drop-off by scheduling an appointment;
- For most clients, completed tax returns and payment instructions can be emailed and/or sent by hard copy;
- As a reminder, we will need your signed 8879 form in order to electronically file your individual tax return. Please be sure to sign and return this when you are notified that your return is completed. You can print the 8879, sign, scan and email it back to us. You can also ask your KB representative about providing your signature digitally (you will need to answer security questions to do this). Any delay in our receipt of the 8879 form will delay the transmittal of your return.
Kerkering, Barberio & Co. is committed to our continued operations for the benefit of our clients and team members. If you would like to schedule an on-site appointment, please contact your Kerkering Barberio representative.
We appreciate your continued support. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 941-365-4617.
Robert J. Lane, CPA
President and Managing Shareholder